If you want to engage with Universal Education for Compassion and Wisdom, click on any of the links below:
CURRENT FDCW LEARNING PROGRAMMES:
- An innovative, in-depth programme suitable for people wishing to explore how to live a more fulfilling and meaningful life in the 21st century. Developed and run by FDCW.
- A practical and universal framework for bringing positive qualities into daily life and work. Developed and run by FDCW.
CURRENT FDCW-RECOGNIZED LEARNING PROGRAMMES:
- A learning framework for awakening the minds and hearts of children, youth and adults through creative and engaging activities.
- An FDCW-recognized programme developed and led by Creating Compassionate Cultures.
- A practical suite of methods that adds intuitive inquiry to mindfulness, making it possible for any individual to access the power of their mind for better health and wellbeing.
- An FDCW-recognized programme developed and run by Transformative Mindfulness International.
- A carefully tested methodology that takes an evidence-based approach to deliver workplace success in multinational companies worldwide.
- An FDCW-recognized programme developed and run by The Potential Project.