Silvie Walraven shares her experiences at the Early Learning Centre in Bhutan.
Read why children’s generosity in Argentina extends all the way to outer-space by Cecila Buzón.
Read how Cristina García Rendón developed a university course in Mexico inspired on the 16 Guidelines.
Liberation Prison Project volunteer just piloted a 16 Guidelines programme in a prison in New Zealand.
16G follow-up programme Building on the Basics participants share their creativity with their local communities.
Read about this project created by a 9- and a 10-year-old in the Luna Group in Luxembourg
Read some of the results from this one-week activity that took place between colleagues.
Applying a moment of mindfulness before sending an email could save you a lot of time and effort.
Setting an intention on a daily basis is a powerful tool to help you create your own happiness.
This year's family camp gathered 13 families with children 5-14 who together explored the theme of transforming emotions.
A reflection by Roma Claudius after participating on the 16 Guidelines follow up course online.
Opportunities for mindfulness, health, and wellbeing using food as the path in North Carolina, USA.
A programme to explore the 16 Guidelines at the Southern Correctional Institute.
A 16 Guidelines inspired group in Mexico City to share the experience of being parents and learn from each other.
Pick up plastic rubbish and replace it with something beautiful, impermanent and biodegradable.
More Articles ...
- Happiness is a skill that can be learnt
- Reflections on humility
- Teachers at a 16G workshop in Israel
- Project Mindlab awakens young people’s compassion
- Online Certification Course in Creating Compassionate Cultures
- 16 Guidelines community projects in Mexico and Canada
- 16 Guidelines for a flourishing family
- 16 Guidelines as a school curriculum
- Mind Art app released on Google Play
- 16 Guidelines at Southland Hospice
- Death and Dying Workshop Level 2
- 16 Guidelines Workshop Mexico City
- Universal Education France Going Strong
- "You know what real beauty is..."
- Mindfully on the Way