3 Tools for Developing Kindness - a taste of The a.r.t. of Fulfilment course, London, UK
Interested in methods and techniques to help you develop kindness? Looking for exercises to take away to help you practise kindness in everyday life? Join this informative, practical and fun session, which will also give you a taste of The a.r.t. of Fulfilment, a transformative course to help you lead a more fulfilling, meaningful and happier life.
3 Tools for Developing Kindness - an a.r.t. of Fulfilment taster session
In this session you will:
- learn some methods and techniques to help you cultivate and embody kindness
- take away some information and audio recordings to help you enact kindness in daily life
- get a taste of what the The a.r.t. of Fulfilment course is like
- have the opportunity to ask questions and find out more information about the course
Dates / times:
Thursday 13th July 2017
18.00-18.30 arrivals and welcome
18.30-20.30 taster session
The a.r.t. of Fulfilment - a systematic inquiry into how to live a more fulfilling, meaningful and happier life.
Suitable for anyone looking for:
- a path of meaningful personal development
- the 'What next?' after a mindfulness course
- a different perspective on life
- methods and techniques to use in their work with others
Read more about The a.r.t. of Fulfilment here.
Please note: the Early Bird price for the London 2017 Level 1 course ends 28 April